Friday, September 28, 2012

All split personalities reveal the same truths in different manners.

"I can see you having a split personality," she said
We all do, I argued.
"One minute you're drawing comics and the next you pour your soul into words."
That's still the same person, I smiled back. Comics are masked feelings; words are the make-up that melts away to reveal the truth.

She smiled as she took in my words before I continued.

All reveal the same disturbances.
"Ok, you're a writer; point made," she said as she took a sip of her tea. "You're a disturbed writer."
I wouldn't disagree, I smiled back, looking into her eyes for a response to my dialogue.
"Be proud of that," she continued, "now I understand why you wither away at nights while I get my beauty sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment