Monday, August 5, 2013

Star Language


It has been a while since I last stopped to admire the prestige of the night sky and noticed the countless fireflies that decorate its darkness.  Moreover, it has been a while since I last made the effort to find the vocabulary necessary to formulate a tasteful dialogue out of the puzzles of my various thoughts - they are scattered, always, like the stars above my naked inspection, forming an image that's guided by the alignment of the first stars.

This speechless speech I seek is neither sophisticated nor simple, and yet the dots are organically interconnected to bring a silhouetted shape to the overall madness of my early time of day... The discomfort of this illusion has me losing track of time and space.

Once more I am reminded of the beauty that surrounds me; and in a gasp for fresh air, I begin to realize my mortality -- And so I write...


No comments:

Post a Comment