Friday, May 4, 2012

H.U.R.T.


hurt because I am able to feel; because a decade ago I allowed my heart to adapt to the concept of humanity - to love is to hate to love.
.
hurt because I lost the discipline of self-control; because I invest into others and forget how important it is to be selfish sometimes.
.
hurt because I allow individuals into my heart and they breathe the air that I breathe, because another way simply will not do; because I give them the benefit of the doubt even though I struggle with the concept of Trust that they so often enjoy to destroy.
.
hurt because I have known passion, and because I would not know the difference between joy and disillusion otherwise.
.
hurt because I expect.
hurt because I dream.
hurt because I'm an idealist living in a world of realists.
.
And I hurt because I live with Hope to Understand Relief Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment