Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mental Detour

I took a detour from the weekend routine to plan a spontaneous getaway - oh silly Juxtaposition, you had me gamble and I lost all my money.
"May the Fourth be with you," I was told, so I attempted to listen to the shouting contradictions.

The evening was young and I was free...

Morning took me on the road of broken dreams - on the wheels of my rented bicycle, I recalled the discomfort of promises made by summer's haze.
Heat strokes to my memory were inevitable and the upward tears of the Falls washed away my fears and assumptions - these were no longer required.

The day was old and I was trapped...

And night, oh dear night:  "What eloquent illusions will you bring forth tonight?"
The glow of potential Supermoons beyond my Milky Way, the thoughts provoked by its mirage, the spontaneous desire to take on yet another road trip with destination unknown to my eyes?

The night is unknown and I entertain its appearance...

No comments:

Post a Comment