Wednesday, July 18, 2012

When I was daydreaming of Summer


Air flare glooming, heat strokes blooming,
Fire in the eyes and contemplations booming;
Sunshine, daisies, bottom mellows,
Wet sunglasses, holy yellows:
Music zooming, air sprays looting,
Canines drooling, quick dips cooling;

Summer loving, sweating, eating;
Healthy body, resting, running;
All smiling – I am king:

Loving the fresh air that embraces me deep.
Water waves take me to a land full of daydreams;
Reminiscent of the old ways with a smile on my face.

Birds chirping, glaring, gliding above;
Fish nets floating, catching, glowing;
Summer loving, feasting, drinking;
Tearing for the sun to cool my being.

Quick dips, feet run away;
The body stays still against the wall coming forth.
Children playing, kites for chasing;
Walks, rehearsing, reversing their downplay;
A quick tour of what’s coming;
Summer dreaming, summer loving.


No comments:

Post a Comment